PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Matrix and graphics cards.

Arlix
05-27-2003, 10:58 AM
I have just installed "Enter The Matrix" and when I tried to run it I couldn't... :(

I'm wondering if it's because of my graphics card (SIS 650), and "Enter The Matrix" only supports GeForce and Radeon chipsets?

If this is the case, can you get a patch to fix it???

ZConnor
05-28-2003, 04:40 PM
Arlix,

The first thing you should do is check the website for the game and look for any patches to download.

If that doesn't solve your problem, then you could e-mail the game developers and ask them if support for your graphics card is in the game's programming.

Finally, you may have to purchase another graphics card that is widely supported by game developers. Unfortunately, with so many hardware configs by numerous companies, the game developers simply write code that works on the big manufacturers hardware and don't support the little people as much.

You did check your system specs with the developers; especially with the OS requirement.

Good luck,

ZConnor

Reaver
05-29-2003, 05:04 AM
In the IGN head to head video review they said that the video card issues with this were abyssmal. Sorry to hear you're having those same issues. Makes me glad I got the Xbox version, which incidently scored the best amoungst all four versions.