PDA

View Full Version : Official Starcraft thread

TheGuyOnTheCouch
05-29-2003, 12:51 PM
Anything and everything SC related should go in here. Discuss strategies, replays, up's and down, hacks and anything else.

Econ
05-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Wow, it's been a while since I've played this game. I really dug it, though. Especially, the map editor.

I think I might dust it off and give it a spin.

SavoryTruffle
05-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Wow, it's been a while since I've played this game.

Heh, I got the game over 4 years ago and still play it everyday. :p

Elvellon
06-16-2003, 04:37 PM
I used to play it all the time till I got the Sims...

Starcraft is one of my favorite games...I dont think I have ever gotten to the end though no matter what life form I choose to be...

I have a friend who has completed the who thing and has finished with every life form...I have no idea how he did it.. :confused:

I just wish I could do it..but I tend to get killed by time I get to a certain part in the game...

sebastiaandude
06-18-2003, 11:18 AM
do you all know that they are going to make a new one, it's goning to be multi platform for all I know

Doctor Gonzo
07-16-2003, 10:57 AM
Can't wait for Starcraft: Ghost...

SavoryTruffle
07-18-2003, 06:53 PM
Starcraft is one of my favorite games...I dont think I have ever gotten to the end though no matter what life form I choose to be...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*beat the single player the first week she owned it*

greenman
07-19-2003, 06:42 AM
Great game espeically the multiplayer, played that for almost a year although I tended to just hide in my base like a coward then strike with 12 protoss carriers ;)

Vincent_Valentine
08-09-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by greenman
Great game espeically the multiplayer, played that for almost a year although I tended to just hide in my base like a coward then strike with 12 protoss carriers ;) only 12? lol i play almost every day. never seems to get old.. we should all put our b.net names on here.

SavoryTruffle
08-10-2003, 04:11 PM
only 12? lol i play almost every day. never seems to get old.. we should all put our b.net names on here.

I played SC so much for so long that my skill level has fully reversed. I was so good at one point that I just stopped trying and started playing stupid by making absurd forces that never actually worked.

After like a year of doing things like "Mass Observers," I started playing "real" again and found I was getting owned constantly.

I've now gotten my game up from a total joke to pretty good, but I'm still a shadow of my former self.

BD_Mizuki-Alice

Feel free to message me for a game anytime I'm on :)

Great game espeically the multiplayer, played that for almost a year although I tended to just hide in my base like a coward then strike with 12 protoss carriers

Did you ever have your entire force destoryed by 4 Hydralisks?

I know that one guy got pissed as hell when I did that to him :)

Carriers tend to suck against anyone who doesn't suck themselves.

SavoryTruffle
08-10-2003, 04:13 PM
Oh, btw, it's about damn time a Hero avatar showed up on these forums.....