PDA

View Full Version : I need more berserk past episode 25

LowBalls
10-01-2006, 12:22 AM
I just recently saw Berserk...all 25 episdoes of what was available to me, and now I really really need more of it. I need closure, or at least more story of what I have seen from the anime series thus far.

Yesterday someone recommended it...I saw one episode then I ended up seeing 25. So really, I am desperate to see what happens next. So is there a website where I can buy the next few episodes? Or is there a site where I can buy the book to see what happens next? I really need to know....C'mon, help me out here. That sh*it blew my mind. I now I need more.

By the way I left off where Gats cut off his arm...just so you know where I am at. I don't know if thats a big spoiler or not...I don't think so though.

Predalien
10-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Thats it for the anime, episode 25 was the last one that was made. Go out to a comicbook shop and buy the manga version of Berserk if you want to continue with the story, or find some fan translation on the web.

Oldboy Bebop
10-02-2006, 04:10 PM
I just recently saw Berserk...all 25 episdoes of what was available to me, and now I really really need more of it. I need closure, or at least more story of what I have seen from the anime series thus far.

Yesterday someone recommended it...I saw one episode then I ended up seeing 25. So really, I am desperate to see what happens next. So is there a website where I can buy the next few episodes? Or is there a site where I can buy the book to see what happens next? I really need to know....C'mon, help me out here. That sh*it blew my mind. I now I need more.

By the way I left off where Gats cut off his arm...just so you know where I am at. I don't know if thats a big spoiler or not...I don't think so though.

LOL!!!

coolerimmortal
10-03-2006, 07:03 PM
There is no Berserk past episode 25.

Go buy the manga, from the start. It'll tell you what happens after episode 25, and it's considerably better.